Calyx Living of Durham
We’re excited to come home to Durham.
Our newly built facility offers modern amenities, a full-service wellness center and a calendar full of activities – all close to the Bull City’s downtown and tucked in by the beautiful Eno River.
Our Durham community is ideally situated close to world-class medical care, including nearby Duke University Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital. Calyx Living of Durham’s beautiful open, green and urban setting mixes modern sophistication with fresh, friendly southern hospitality.
Our assisted living residents never have to choose between the life they want and the support they need. Our packed calendar of activities brings experiences that serve as a catalyst for new skills, friends and memories.Learn More
Our memory care residents stimulate connections through sensory games, movement, food, music and art. Our signature program, The Garden Place, is recognized as North Carolina’s most highly regarded, comprehensive memory care offering.Learn More
Our Durham Calyx community is always buzzing. Residents can select from constantly changing social calendars updated daily with a whirl of engaging activities, recreational classes and lively social events.
- Full dining service with locally sourced, chef-planned meals
- Wine tastings
- 24-hours snacks
- Kitchens for personal cooking
- Art, fitness and wellness classes<
- Walking and exercise paths
- Covered and screened porches
- Beautiful flower and vegetable gardens
- Outdoor patios and fountain courtyards
- Media and game rooms
- Onsite beauty and manicure salon
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Multiple floor plans
- 24-hour security and access control
- 24-hour care staffing, plus a personal pendant alert system
You can decide what feels like home. Three floor plans are available to assisted living residents and two for memory care residents.
Get to Know Calyx Living in Durham
4214 Guess Rd, Durham, NC 27712