Every day at Calyx brings something new to do.
We focus on the elements that bring the joy of a full, active and engaged life to our residents. That’s why you’ll see an integrated approach between our physical wellness programs, events that spark intellectual curiosity and opportunities that bring residents together to share stories, new experiences and innovative meals.
You’ll also see families, grandchildren and furry friends enjoying our outdoor spaces, common areas and dining rooms as we celebrate small and big life events. Group performances, right in our common areas, help meaningful bonds flourish between residents, family members, Calyx team members and our greater community.
- Watercolor, pastel and acrylic classes
- Book clubs
- Cooking classes, including a kids night
- Virtual travel and streaming online classes
- Video game nights
- Holiday events like, grandparents day, trick-or-treating, Christmas caroling
- Inter-generational community group meetings
- Author talks
- School art walks
- Musician performances
- Stretch and mediation sessions
- Cardio and exercise classes
- Lunch outings to nearby restaurants and visits to local shopping